I-5 Toyota will award scholarships to graduating seniors who have made a significant contribution to their high school and/or their community and have a desire to pursue post secondary education/training.
- Essay = 40 points / A two page double-spaced essay (approximately 500 words)
- Two Letters of Recommendation reflecting scholarship worthiness AND service to Others = 30 points
One letter of recommendation (on letterhead) must be from a teacher or school advisor.
One letter of recommendation (on letterhead) must be from an employer or a representative of a service or charitable organization, or a community member.
- Resume = 30 points / One page outline of high school achievements, activities, awards, work and/or volunteer experience.
- Bonus points will be given to applicants that have either participated in or volunteered to help with the I-5 Toyota Back-to-School Dash sponsored by I-5 Toyota; the proceeds of this event fund this scholarship.
- Applications are to be returned to the Counseling Center by May 1st.
- Selection of recipients will be done by the I-5 Toyota Scholarship Committee.
- The Scholarships will be awarded on scholarship night.
- The Scholarships are not renewable and must be used during the school year immediately following graduation unless an exception is formally approved for special circumstances by the Scholarship Committee.
- Scholarship check will be made out to the recipient and the school/training center where the recipient will be enrolled. It is the recipient’s responsibility to notify I-5 Toyota of their school/training center.
I-5 Toyota, 1950 NW Louisiana Avenue, Chehalis, WA 98532,
President - I-5 Toyota
Contact: Heidi Pehl at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tami Squires at email@example.com.