I-5 Toyota will award scholarship(s) to graduating seniors who have made a significant contribution to their high school and/or their community and have a desire to pursue post secondary education/training.
- Recipients must graduate with their class in June.
- Recipients must have made positive academic progress while attending high school.
- The recipients must provide a written outline for their post secondary education/training plans and how this scholarship will assist them in being successful with their plans.
- Heavier consideration will be given to applicants that have either participated in or volunteered to help with the I-5 Toyota Back-to-School Dash sponsored by I-5 Toyota; the proceeds of this event fund this scholarship.
- Applications are to be returned to the Counseling Center or to I-5 Toyota by May 18th.
- Selection of recipients will be done by the I-5 Toyota Scholarship Committee.
- The Scholarship(s) will be awarded during the awards night through your school.
- The Scholarship(s) are not renewable and must be used during the school year immediately following graduation.
- Scholarship check will be made out to the recipient and the school/training center where the recipient will be enrolled. It is the recipient’s responsibility to notify I-5 Toyota of their school/training center.
1950 NW Louisiana Avenue, Chehalis, WA 98532.
President - I-5 Toyota
For more information and details regarding I-5 Scholarships, contact Tami Squires at email@example.com.